Do have an HMRC debt issue?
Call our HMRC Debt Advisory team on 020 7504 1300
HMRC DEBT ADVICE
Does your business or are you personally facing challenges with your HMRC or VAT debts? If you need any advice concerning your debt problems, or if you need to buy more time in order to rearrange your finances, contact us today.
The Tax Problem...
- You are reading this information because your business has a tax debt with HMRC that it has so far not paid or having difficulty paying.
- You have received warning letters from HMRC
- You have received a either Statutory Demand, Bankruptcy or Winding up Petition
- You have contacted HMRC but are not getting anywhere
Here's what we will do...
- First, we will discuss with you what the problem is and how you got there
- Next, what would be an ideal outcome that you would be happy with
- And then propose realistic possible solutions that we are confident of achieving with HMRC
- Finally, you decide which solution is preferred and we put forward the representations to HMRC to accept - of course by our skilful persuasion
Our track record speaks for itself...
We have a proven track record in successfully dealing with HMRC by making representations on behalf of our clients. We are confident that our expert service will be of valuable help to you too. Please visit our client testimonial page and see some of the people we have helped recently.
Contact us now for free advice and help on 020 7504 1300
Petition Debt Paid £14,442
Print Run has used the services of Insolvency and Law on two occasions in the last year. Initially the whole process of issuing a winding up petition appears to be daunting, especially for a small fish in a big sea when taking on large companies, but Peter Murray and his team made the job easy and totally seamless.
Petition Debt Paid £26,717
We were owed £26,717 by one of our customers and our credit control efforts, which had included a County Court Summons, were exhausted so we looked for third party assistance and came across Insolvency & Law on the internet. After a first conversation with Peter Murray I was left feeling confident that there was indeed hope through the debt recovery services provided by I&L.