Specialists in Commercial Debt Recovery, Business Rescue, Company and Personal Insolvency
What clients say about us
Statutory Demand, Winding up Petition, Bankruptcy, Liquidation
Confidential expert advice...
Debt recovery and business rescue
Insolvency & Law (I&L) is a multi-award-winning consultancy providing bespoke insolvency and debt-related solutions for UK businesses and individuals.
I&L empowers company directors, business owners, and individuals who feel disenfranchised due to a lack of specialist advice.
Creditors and debtors
A countless number of creditors and debtors have benefited from I&L's knowledge of the laws and regulatory framework surrounding debt, companies, and insolvency in the UK.
The advice and information we share is especially valuable if you need help to:
- Recover overdue invoices and debts
- Protect yourself from adverse proceedings
- Avoid personal financial ruin
Insolvency and debt-related services
Our unique comprehension of debt and insolvency ensures that we can offer:
- Sympathetic and impartial guidance
- Cost-effective and bespoke solutions
Whatever your circumstance, I&L can assist in procedures such as:
- Client Representation
- Company Voluntary Arrangement (CVA)
- Debt Recovery
- Individual Voluntary Arrangement (IVA)
- Winding Up Petition
We also help company directors prepare for:
Professional independent advice
I&L works closely with insolvency practitioners and barristers specialising in debt litigation, insolvency, and related areas of commercial law to oversee:
- The service and setting-aside of Statutory Demands and Winding-up Petitions at short notice
- The freezing of an insolvent company's bank accounts and other assets during a winding-up procedure
- The removal and replacing of a liquidator or administrator (insolvency practitioner) by creditors
- Creditors' Meetings on your behalf
Furthermore, we recover monies from the delinquent directors of insolvent companies.
I&L can help you to protect your interests, recover debts quicker, and increase dividend prospects in insolvencies. Call 020 7504 1300 now for free confidential advice…