Specialists in Personal and Company Insolvency, Business Rescue, and Commercial Debt Recovery
County Court Claim
Winding up Petition
Confidential expert advice...
Business and personal insolvency
Insolvency & Law (I&L) is an award-winning consultancy firm providing bespoke insolvency and debt-related solutions for UK businesses and individuals.
We empower creditors and debtors such as company directors and other individuals who feel disenfranchised due to a lack of specialist advice.
Creditors and debtors
Over 10 years' experience serving debtors and creditors has afforded us invaluable knowledge of UK insolvency law, debt, and the relevant regulatory framework.
As a result, we provide services that help:
- Creditors / suppliers looking to get paid from overdue invoices
- Debtors / company directors trying to protect themselves from adverse proceedings
- Individuals struggling to avoid financial ruin.
Tailor-made debt and insolvency services
Our unique comprehension of debt and insolvency ensures that we can offer:
- Sympathetic and impartial guidance
- A cost-effective solution to your problem.
Whatever your circumstance, I&L can assist before and during insolvency and debt-related procedures such as:
- Client Representation
- Company Voluntary Arrangement (CVA)
- Debt Recovery
- Individual Voluntary Arrangement (IVA)
- Winding Up Petition.
We also help company directors prepare for:
Access our network of professionals
I&L works closely with insolvency practitioners and barristers specialising in debt litigation, insolvency, and related areas of commercial law. Consequently, we can oversee:
- The service or setting-aside of Statutory Demands and Winding-up Petitions at short notice
- The freezing of an insolvent company's bank accounts and other assets during a winding-up procedure
- Replace a liquidator or administrator with one appointed by creditors
- Attend Creditors' Meetings on your behalf.
We are also experienced at recovering monies from the delinquent directors of insolvent companies.
Insolvency is very serious and you will need expert advice, support and guidance. We help directors to wind up companies, and assist creditors seeking greater control in liquidations. Call 020 7504 1300 now for free and confidential advice…