OUR COMPLAINTS POLICY
We are committed to providing a high-quality service to all our clients. If you believe something went wrong, we need you to tell us about it. This may help us to improve our standards.
If you have a complaint, please contact us with the details. We will take no more than 28 days to consider your complaint. .
What will happen next?
- We will send you an email acknowledging receipt of your complaint within three days of receiving it, enclosing a copy of this procedure.
- We will then investigate your complaint. This will normally involve passing your complaint to our director, Peter Murray, who will review your matter file and speak to the member of staff who acted for you.
- If necessary, Peter Murray will then invite you to a meeting to discuss and hopefully resolve your complaint. Peter Murray will do this within 14 days of sending you the acknowledgement email.
- Within three days of the meeting, Peter Murray will write to you to confirm what took place and any solutions he has agreed with you.
- If you do not want a meeting or it is not possible, Peter Murray will send you a detailed written reply to your complaint, including his suggestions for resolving the matter, within 21 days of sending you the acknowledgement letter.
- At this stage, if you are still not satisfied, you should contact us again and we will arrange for another director or someone unconnected with the matter at the firm to review his decision or appropriate alternative such as review by a solicitor, barrister, or mediation to review the decision.
- We will write to you within 14 days of receiving your request for a review, confirming our final position on your complaint and explaining our reasons.
It is important that you read and retain this notice. If you wish to contact us in connection with this notice or for any other reason, please email firstname.lastname@example.org