Business rescue and debt recovery
Insolvency & Law (I&L) provides specialist insolvency and debt-related solutions for UK-based company directors, businesses owners, and individuals.
After more than 10 years of working with all sorts of creditors and debtors, we can offer a cost-effective solution to help resolve the problem, irrespective of your circumstance.
We take instructions from creditors to:
- Collect overdue commercial debts
- Issue Winding-up Petitions at short notice
- Freeze bank accounts and other assets
- Secure the appointment of a licensed insolvency practitioner (IP) such as a Trustee, Liquidator, or Administrator to take control of a debtor's assets.
I&L takes instructions to attend Creditors' Meetings on behalf of creditors to seek the replacement of the insolvent's IP with a creditor-appointed IP.
Moreover, we pursue delinquent directors of insolvent companies who caused creditors to suffer a loss of trade through dealing with the insolvent company.
- Launching a Section 212 action for Misfeasance pursuant to the Insolvency Act 1986
- Raising the corporate veil due to fraudulent misrepresentation committed by the director of an insolvent company.
The court can order the delinquent director to make a financial restitution to the insolvent company's estate if the action is successful.
Protect your interests from adverse proceedings with innovative company director solutions that help you to defend:
We assist bankrupts and former directors of insolvent companies who've been made the subject of:
- An examination by the Insolvency Service
- Court Actions
- Disqualification Proceedings
- Directors Disqualification Undertakings and Orders (DDUs and DDOs).
I&L is active in obtaining Bankruptcy Annulment Orders and Company Winding Up Rescission Orders.
Furthermore, we advise on Individual Voluntary Arrangement (IVA) proposals, and issues such as:
Corporate and personal insolvency
Both debtors and creditors (businesses and people who are owed money) benefit from our bespoke support services, and extensive knowledge of the insolvency regime.
Oftentimes, directors and business owners are disenfranchised from the insolvency process simply because they have no access to specialist support. However, we can provide answers for all the questions you may have because of our considerable experience in this field.
To supplement our knowledge base, we work closely with licensed insolvency practitioners, and barristers specialising in insolvency, debt litigation, commercial, and other related areas of law. As a result, I&L is your one-stop-shop for traders and individuals seeking assistance with insolvency and debt-related issues.