Guidance and Support:
Utilise our network of professionals
We work closely with insolvency practitioners and barristers specialising in debt litigation, insolvency and related areas of commercial law. As a result, we can:
- Serve Statutory Demands and Winding up Petitions at short notice
- Oversee the freezing of an insolvent company's bank accounts and other assets during a winding-up procedure
- Replace a liquidator or administrator with 1 appointed by creditors.
Our track record in recovering lost monies, investments, and other assets for creditors since 2017 speaks for itself:
- In 2019, while representing creditors in a claim for £12m; I&L assisted in the settlement of a 3rd-party claim for £85m following the collapse of a bond-selling insurance company.
- In 2018, following the collapse of a property group; we assisted in securing £7m for 148 investors with a 3rd-party claim of £13m (50% recovered), and are currently pursuing the remaining £6m.
- In 2017, I&L successfully secured 100% of a £1m claim for 12 investors.